General auspicious timings in May!

For the month of May, enjoy the auspicious dates. For the exact timings and directions, please subscribe to the Qi Planner (see further):

Auspicious Timings for the month of May 2019

• May 11: Wealth Generation
  • May 19: Wealth Generation
  • May 20: Launch a Business
  • May 23: Academic Pursuit
  • May 30: Wealth Generation

Subscribe to the four months free Qi planner with all important auspicious & activation dates here!

Happy Qi Planning!

Henriette

Foto by HD: Forest near Lausanne, Switzerland

8 responses to General auspicious timings in May!

1. Cindy says:

I am totally new to try the Qi energy .Hope positive flow comes to me .
    ThankQ

• Henriette Driessens says:

Hello Cindy! When you are willing to try, positives will come to you! Its all in the mind…go for it! Sending Qi, Henriette

• Henriette Driessens says:

2019: A plant in the East is fine…better would be to stay, sleep or work in that room a lot as we want to move the energies in order to reap the benefit of star 6: Authority, Power and Reputation.
      In the South East, where star Metal Star 7: Robbery, Rivalry etc is located, please use a red object like a candle, a lamp etc.
      Sending Qi, Henriette

• Henriette Driessens says:

Yes Roselle, more power & take life into your own hands!

2. Unis Rivas says:

Thank You kindly for these tips. May is my Birthday Month (May 3rd) I am new to Qi energy. But I am very much into Feng Shui and also thinking positive thoughts and always believing the Universe is on my side into helping manifesting the life I live and want to live for myself and others that I love. I am excited to try Qi energy. Its all in the mind! Happy thoughts to us all!

• Henriette Driessens says:

Thank you for your positive writings! Keep it up and do not forget to write up for the (four months) free Qi Planner with auspicious timings and directions to a Broad Band connection to the Universe! Here you can inscribe:https://theqifactory.com/sign-up-for-free/
      Happy Qi Planning and sending Qi, Henriette (PS…actually your birth month is April, because May only starts a few days later in our system…)